华西都市报-华西都市网

标题: FMYLIFE(2) [打印本页]

作者: 幻惑之琳    时间: 2011-7-1 10:27
标题: FMYLIFE(2)
1.Today, my boyfriend said that to be extra careful he's been taking my birth control pills too. FML
今天,我的男朋友说要格外小心因为他吃了我的避孕药,囧!
2、Today, my Dad sat me down and told me that I was adopted. I was unbelievably shocked by this revelation and asked him why he'd never told me this before. His response was, "I didn't know!" FML、
今天,我爸让我坐下并给我说我是领养的。我太震惊了,太难以置信了,他从来没有跟我说过呀!他回答,我也不知道。囧!
3、Today, my boyfriend tried to tell me that he was worried our child might not be mine because he was cheating on me when I got pregnant. FML
今天,我的男友试图告诉我,他很担心我们的孩子可能不是我的因为当我怀孕的时候他欺骗了我。 囧!
4、Today, my grandpa told us he wanted to fit in. His idea of fitting in is streaking in a park at 4:00 pm. FML
今天,爷爷跟我说他锻炼身体。而他锻炼身体的方法就是下午4点在公园裸奔...囧!
5、Today, as I was walking home from work, my dad drove past, pulled over, rolled down the window and asked, "Are you tired of walking?" To which I replied "Yes!" Just as I reached for the car door, he yelled "RUN A WHILE" and sped off. FML
今天,当我走下班回家,我爸开车经过摇下车窗,问:“你累不?”我回答说:“是!”我正走向车么,他大叫“奔跑吧!”,然后消失了。囧

作者: 幻惑之琳    时间: 2011-7-1 10:44
6、Today, I stepped in a turd. Not a dog turd, my grandmother's turd. FML
今天,我踩到大便了。不是狗便便,是我祖母拉的便便!囧
7、Today, my boyfriend admitted that he stopped brushing his teeth two days after we started dating. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. FML
今天,我的男友承认,从我们我们开始约会的两天前他就木有刷过牙。明天是我们在一起2周年。 囧
8、Today, I woke up to the news that my mom's in jail. FML
今天,我醒来的时候得知一个消息,我妈妈进监狱了!囧
9、Today, I witnessed my girlfriend eat the dead skin from the soles of her feet. FML
今天,我亲眼目睹我的女朋友吃她的脚底的死皮。囧
10、Today, I surprised my girlfriend with roses. She surprised me by getting back together with her ex. FML
今天,我准备了一束玫瑰花想要给我女朋友一个惊喜。她也给了我一个惊喜就是她和她的前任在一起了,囧!

作者: 爱管闲事猫    时间: 2011-7-4 09:01
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!圈主你好有爱!!!
作者: 聪明的小帅哥    时间: 2011-7-5 14:53
it's a joke

欢迎光临 华西都市报-华西都市网 (http://www.huaxi100.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2