消费·生活

查看:【4498】 回复:【3】 发表于 2011-7-1 10:27
幻惑之琳

FMYLIFE(2)

1.Today, my boyfriend said that to be extra careful he's been taking my birth control pills too. FML
今天,我的男朋友说要格外小心因为他吃了我的避孕药,囧!
2、Today, my Dad sat me down and told me that I was adopted. I was unbelievably shocked by this revelation and asked him why he'd never told me this before. His response was, "I didn't know!" FML、
今天,我爸让我坐下并给我说我是领养的。我太震惊了,太难以置信了,他从来没有跟我说过呀!他回答,我也不知道。囧!
3、Today, my boyfriend tried to tell me that he was worried our child might not be mine because he was cheating on me when I got pregnant. FML
今天,我的男友试图告诉我,他很担心我们的孩子可能不是我的因为当我怀孕的时候他欺骗了我。 囧!
4、Today, my grandpa told us he wanted to fit in. His idea of fitting in is streaking in a park at 4:00 pm. FML
今天,爷爷跟我说他锻炼身体。而他锻炼身体的方法就是下午4点在公园裸奔...囧!
5、Today, as I was walking home from work, my dad drove past, pulled over, rolled down the window and asked, "Are you tired of walking?" To which I replied "Yes!" Just as I reached for the car door, he yelled "RUN A WHILE" and sped off. FML
今天,当我走下班回家,我爸开车经过摇下车窗,问:“你累不?”我回答说:“是!”我正走向车么,他大叫“奔跑吧!”,然后消失了。囧

0个人喜欢楼主的帖子
分享到 更多
幻惑之琳
发表于 2011-7-1 10:44:45|只看该作者
6、Today, I stepped in a turd. Not a dog turd, my grandmother's turd. FML
今天,我踩到大便了。不是狗便便,是我祖母拉的便便!囧
7、Today, my boyfriend admitted that he stopped brushing his teeth two days after we started dating. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. FML
今天,我的男友承认,从我们我们开始约会的两天前他就木有刷过牙。明天是我们在一起2周年。 囧
8、Today, I woke up to the news that my mom's in jail. FML
今天,我醒来的时候得知一个消息,我妈妈进监狱了!囧
9、Today, I witnessed my girlfriend eat the dead skin from the soles of her feet. FML
今天,我亲眼目睹我的女朋友吃她的脚底的死皮。囧
10、Today, I surprised my girlfriend with roses. She surprised me by getting back together with her ex. FML
今天,我准备了一束玫瑰花想要给我女朋友一个惊喜。她也给了我一个惊喜就是她和她的前任在一起了,囧!

爱管闲事猫
发表于 2011-7-4 09:01:03|只看该作者
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!圈主你好有爱!!!
聪明的小帅哥
发表于 2011-7-5 14:53:01|只看该作者
it's a joke
成都市公安局网监处

手机移动客户端下载成都范儿 成都范儿二维码 快速回复 返回顶部